Join our global team of innovators from diverse cultures and traditions.
Take on new challenges every day in a collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged and initiative is rewarded.
Interested Applicants may submit their resume in MS Word format or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit your resume here online. Kindly fill up the needed information and upload your resume. Interested students for their OJT Program Training are allowed to submit their resume with their Endorsement forms coming from their Universities/School.
For those who will send their resume via email, Please indicate your name and the position in which you are applying for in the subject column.
POSITIONS YOU CAN APPLY FOR:
Requesting Section: Customer Quality Control Section
- Preferably BS ECE or BS Industrial Engineering graduate
- With experience in handling internal audit, IATF certification process, and as lead auditor for IATF
- Computer Literate
- With good communication & organizational skills
Requesting Section: Manufacturing Engineering Section 2
- Preferably BS Industrial Engineering graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience in project management/ leading a group
- Literate on Macro Programming
- Knowledgeable in preparation of standard documents (e.g., Process Design Sheet, QA Matrix, QCPC, WI, etc.)
- With knowledge in budget planning for new model preparation and major projects preparation.
- With good communication and strategic thinking skills
- Certificate on Lean production is an advantage.
Requesting Section: Human Resources Development Section
- Male or Female
- Preferably BS or BA Political Science graduate or any 4-year degree
- Preferably with more than 1 year of experience in handling labor-related issues
- With knowledge on Labor Code
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Requesting Section: Manufacturing Engineering Section 1
- 2-3 years Vocational Course Graduate
- Knowledgeable in automation/ SOLIDWORKS/ PLC/ robot programming
- Preferably with experience in new model preparation through set-up and evaluation of equipments.
- Preferably with experience document preparation (W.I., QCPC, Process Design, Process FMEA, & Equipment List)
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and analysis of equipment trouble
- Program preparation for soldering and special equipment
- Male or Female
- Height at least 5’3 for male and 5’0 for female
- At least high school graduate or graduate of any vocational courses (except 2 years vocational courses)
- With or without work experience
- Willing to work overtime.